Today I wanted to share a couple of "new" pictures from the macro section. I put new between quotes because one of them has been living on my backup hard-drive and I almost forgot I took it, but here it is now foe everyone to see.
If I recall correctly, I used a 50mm enlarger lens and some extension tubes to get this magnification. Keep in mind the flower has a diameter of aprox. 5mm.
The other one was one of the first macro tests I did in the backyard when I bought my current camera, the Sony A7. Taken with a Micro-Nikkor 55mm f2.8 AiS. It certainly feels more "artistic" than my other macros, but I think it deserves a place in the gallery.